Happy Birthday Dear Lord Jesus Christ :D_____________________
Hello Christmas !
I`m just too rajin to blog , its because i dont have anything much to do !
Haha ! Its Christmas today of course . And everyone is going hoohhaa everywhere .
Just came back from KL and it was friggin jam . So was Sunway , i took quite long to come back . I bet Pyramid is fully booked , wonder whats going on there .Today , at 12 am loads of ppl were like crowding around Pyramid , can someone tell me whats going on at Pyramid ?
hmmm . .SHOPPING ! I guess :P
Anyways, i`m off playing Pet Society now ! :))
Its just too addictive !
Ohhh yeah, Daddy said that i might be able to buy a camera by early next year ! If i only have enough money that i`ve been saving up lahr . Haha ! I want the Sony Cybershot - T77 uberly a lot ! Too bad its just too friggin expensive . RM 1,299 . I know it aint worth it, so i`m going off finding other new models and brands .
I need suggestions too ! So if you have one, ohh please tell me(under my Tagboard)
Once again,
MERRY CHRISTMAS !
TO ALL ! :P
Loveyys ,
MEAGAN !
I`m just too rajin to blog , its because i dont have anything much to do !
Haha ! Its Christmas today of course . And everyone is going hoohhaa everywhere .
Just came back from KL and it was friggin jam . So was Sunway , i took quite long to come back . I bet Pyramid is fully booked , wonder whats going on there .Today , at 12 am loads of ppl were like crowding around Pyramid , can someone tell me whats going on at Pyramid ?
hmmm . .SHOPPING ! I guess :P
Anyways, i`m off playing Pet Society now ! :))
Its just too addictive !
Ohhh yeah, Daddy said that i might be able to buy a camera by early next year ! If i only have enough money that i`ve been saving up lahr . Haha ! I want the Sony Cybershot - T77 uberly a lot ! Too bad its just too friggin expensive . RM 1,299 . I know it aint worth it, so i`m going off finding other new models and brands .
I need suggestions too ! So if you have one, ohh please tell me(under my Tagboard)
Once again,
MERRY CHRISTMAS !
TO ALL ! :P
Loveyys ,
MEAGAN !
No comments:
Post a Comment