My second post of the day . Since i am very bored, i thought why not blogg again . ukie . so here i goo .I played Pet Society on FB the whole day can . Very addictive lehr . Whoever have FB go play go play ! :DD seriously nice . heh :)) Now, I very bored now can . nth else to do lehr . I guess play Pet Society more ?
Anyways,Tmrw going to buy school books &&& uniform DD: school going to start real soon . 21 more days left till school starts . haiyo ! i dont want go to school can . very malas lahr ! have to study back again,do homework,wake up early . Go tution . This reminds me,i still haven`t finish my Cambridge homework ! omgg . better do tonight . Later forget again !
Btw, i`m going to Penang this Saturday till Monday !
*cheers* Hopefully can go see daddie`s project again . LOL . Anddd go SHOPPINGG babeh !
mwhahaha ! cant wait lahr !
I very sleepy now . idk why either .
Bye Bye ! i wanna go tidur now .
Anyways,Tmrw going to buy school books &&& uniform DD: school going to start real soon . 21 more days left till school starts . haiyo ! i dont want go to school can . very malas lahr ! have to study back again,do homework,wake up early . Go tution . This reminds me,i still haven`t finish my Cambridge homework ! omgg . better do tonight . Later forget again !
Btw, i`m going to Penang this Saturday till Monday !
*cheers* Hopefully can go see daddie`s project again . LOL . Anddd go SHOPPINGG babeh !
mwhahaha ! cant wait lahr !
I very sleepy now . idk why either .
Bye Bye ! i wanna go tidur now .
No comments:
Post a Comment