Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CNY, Second day

Wassupp people , I'm back again (:
Had fun yesterday . Too bad somebody couldn't come & ditched me.
Nurul came over too with her family this year, but this year wasn't as fun as the past few years . Idk why but hardly many people came over, even relatives .
Took quite a number of pictures but i'm just too lazy to upload em' . Heeee(:
I know, i'm a pathetic lazy blogger .
Anyways, stayed at home the whole day today, practically rotting . && During the night, went over to neighbours house for barbaque party(: The food was yummy i tell you ! :PP
I really want to go out for shopping lahrs && to go out with my Piggy dearest!
IMY can :( I hope i can go out, ohh, mummy please let me gooo ! D: *i dont think i can even go* LOL
Oh well, goota goo .
Chiao's & Goodnight(:


xo. 'M'

P:s : ILY baby *heeee(:

No comments: