Saturday, March 28, 2009

Participate


Better turn off your lights & whatever electrical appliances tonight!
From 8.30 - 9.30 :DD
Participate people! Better ler. Better for the ENVIRONMENT! Woohhs :D
_________________

Did you guys missed me? Well, you better doo! Lols jk.
School was awsome. Yeah, i know. I can't belive i just said that. Anyways, results were okay.
I dint fail any subject ler. Genggg hor!? I was friggin suprised can! :D Thought i would fail one subject but dint. Haha. But i dont want to talk about it luuu :P
I wasnt in the mood yesterday. I dont even know why. I dont even know how I felt. Lols EMO-ED? No, not at all. Was still hyper tho. But not as hyper as other days. Thanks KarMaine & Dearr for everything. You know i love youu lots lots! HAHAA. I hope you & Tootsie will sort things back again ler.
Oh yeah, i dint go to church yesterday ler. Stupidd jam, Pffft. Was suppose to go for some bite after meeting for Uncle Steven's suprise party? Yeah. But couldnt make it. But
Happy Belated Birthday Uncle! Hope you had a great day! Woohss :D
Tommorow got churchhh. Weeeee! Lolss.
Ohhh ohhh, daddyyy coming backk tonight ler! WOOTS WOOTSS :DDD Cant wait cant wait!
Fasterr fasterr time goo faster! ERGHH );
Raining now lerrr. Why everyday rain during evenings only want? Stupiakk. Whenn dont want to rain, rain. When want to rain, super HOT. tsk tskkkk.
Whatever lahh! Goingg to watch BOF now, again. Hahaa.

Lovess- MEAGAN! (:




-I want to go to David Archuletta's concert in Lagoon soo so so BADLY!
-I want money, gonna go pokai ler!
-I want baby Piglet & Poohh bear!
-I want Kim Beom!
I want, i want everthing!
-ISHH-NESS
-

No comments: