OMG, first time in history! Three posts in one day! Rofl?
I'm gonna crap here, as i have nothing else better to do :)
Goshhhh, when holidays are here & there's no msn with you, its boredom! Agree?
Sighs, i'm still multitasking. I'm so bored of it already. Going church later at night, i guess.
I'm viewing F21's site now. Cant wait to go shopping, I hope there's sale :D
I have tones & tones of emails to read o.o I've got 77 mails to read.
Sometimes, I regret signing up for some sites, though they give you the latest buzz on their brand.
I feel like having a blogskin for my layout, but im too lazy to edit the codes D: i'm getting lazier by the minute. Ohh, good news! I actually studied, science! *biggcheers*I'm proud of myself, i mean who would wanna study during the holidays and all right? So i should be proud :D
Ohh btw, i started training again, well, it was a month ago. Super hardcore training, i forced myself to go back ;D I'm so left behind now. Slow as a tortoise -.- Better buck up man!
Nothing else to blog, again. Taaa's!
I'm gonna crap here, as i have nothing else better to do :)
Goshhhh, when holidays are here & there's no msn with you, its boredom! Agree?
Sighs, i'm still multitasking. I'm so bored of it already. Going church later at night, i guess.
I'm viewing F21's site now. Cant wait to go shopping, I hope there's sale :D
I have tones & tones of emails to read o.o I've got 77 mails to read.
Sometimes, I regret signing up for some sites, though they give you the latest buzz on their brand.
I feel like having a blogskin for my layout, but im too lazy to edit the codes D: i'm getting lazier by the minute. Ohh, good news! I actually studied, science! *biggcheers*I'm proud of myself, i mean who would wanna study during the holidays and all right? So i should be proud :D
Ohh btw, i started training again, well, it was a month ago. Super hardcore training, i forced myself to go back ;D I'm so left behind now. Slow as a tortoise -.- Better buck up man!
Nothing else to blog, again. Taaa's!
No comments:
Post a Comment