Friday, May 29, 2009

Drive me away.


I have just uploaded pictures to my computer but i forgotten to save em'. Plus, i deleted all of them from my camera -.- Seeee how careless am i? Just got an account on Twitter, add me up if you have one ;) Trying to get used to it, i'm waiting for PS (Pet Society) to load seems so long to load everytime or its just me being impatient? :P I'm multitasking now. I'm on FB playing PS, on Twitter & Blogger! I have so little money left on PS. ));
I just miss my Girlfriends already ;( Eventhough its not really that long since i last saw them.
Thinking of holidays makes me miss them more! D; LOL.

Ahhhhh, I wanna go for conference! But, sadly, i can't cause i'll be leaving n the sixth & conference ends on sixth too D: WN can't go too, babi kan? Ahh, whatever. Can't go means can't go Meagan. I still have not finished watching BOF yet -.- Btw, BOF finish already DDD; Luckily i have YouTube by my side :D Gonna watch later!
I have nothing else to blog about, at least i updated ;)
Might blog later, toodles, x


No comments: