Monday, June 1, 2009

Crapping Sensation.


Second post for the day. I'm currently rotting at home now. What a bore! You know what, holidays can be a real bore when you've got seiously nothing to do! I hope mum will take me out to shopshopshop, i guess that will never happen )))); Sighs.

I was randomly browsing through photography sites as what i've mention in the first post.
Found many many coolios & unusual photos. I'm very lazy to post em' up now. Thats how lazy i am nowadays ;) I want to have a DSLR so badly, man! My uncle has one, i think, I want to borrow his' one day. If he allows me to. I'm starting to love black & white photography nowadays. Its like turning back to the old times :) Interesting. I'm thinking of having a blogskin, once more but it seems that skins nowadays are messyy & so, so, so, not my type :O I want simple & neat & jaw-dropping skins which is so hard to find. Ahhh, my as well just stick to blogger's :) Satisfying enough.

Church members are at camerons now, i guess. Having the time of their butts off! & i'm here, sitting on this very chair facing to a laptop lazing around like no ones business. *blaps*

I think i'm gonna watch some tele now, loves! xx



P/S: someone somewhere, please drag me out for a shopping spree!

No comments: