Thursday, June 4, 2009

Drops of your dead love.


I guess, your not the one that whom i thought you were anymore, once i heard about those stories about you, to me, i think you should be history. I should be forgetting you, forever. Yes, i said it alright, forever. I had a bad dream, i even thought it was really a dream but no, it wasnt, i was facing reality. I nearly burst out of tears. Sadly, i couldn't. The night before i had been crying and weeping dreadfully till no more tears could leak out of me. Pathetic you think? Yeah, i guess so. But what can i do? Helplessly seeing you there, smiling, thinking that you saw me, but it was not, it was another person that you have been awaiting for. I could still remember exactly how your expression was. I saw you glancing at me, you even pretended that you didn't see me, at all. Sighs, i dont even know what to do when i was in that particular position, i fell for it aite. I feel like a stupid, stupid, stupid person thinking that you will never, ever, ever do that to me. But i guessed wrong.


No comments: