Friday, June 5, 2009

Shuttup, you facing reality here.




Karmaine's at Aussie now, i think or not she'll be blogging aite. How luckyy. I'm leaving to Langkawi tommorow ;) Will be coming back on th eighth, can't wait. I dont even know what on earth are we even gonna do there o.o HAHA.
Cousins are here again, i've been mentioning that over & over again for the past few days, rofl.
Shanice, sorry bout the prank thing, thought you weren't in the bad mood that time. Sorry.
The air-con guy finally came, after two hours of waiting. I slept in the same room with grandma last night, cause parents were sleeping in my bed. Due to the air-con in their room which is utterly in a bad condition, lol. Thus, the weather is friggin hot that makes it a double heat -.-
I have nothing to blog so thats why i'm crapping :) Mind me.
I miss the Piggy. I wanna start the gossip machine with her now! :P Hopefully,i'm allowed to go out with mah Girlfriends this coming Tuesday :l Surely, it'll be a blast! I'll also goo super random & high once i see them! :D Goshhh, i miss miss miss miss miss them! D:
Snowball is looking dead now, its sunbathing like some dead rabbit! RAWR. x)

I left this post as a draft for around half an hour ago, so, i'm back.
I went to SS15 to get my uniform altered & bought a new pinafore! Now, i can teman, dear Karmaine to wear pinafore, once more after not wearing pinafore for half a year now. HAHA. Feels nice wearing it again :P Cousins & brother are argueing over the Wii again -.- Sampats.
Ahhhhh, i think i'm starting to PMS nowadays. Rofl. I'm getting uber impatient and get angry fast O__OI have to apologise to cousins, man. I've been getting super irritated & start scolding them like some nagging aunty at them when they start shouting, screaming & fighting, sorry cousins! Including dear brother. OMG, they're shouting again. Thats all for now, till then -.-'


P/S: Wont be blogging till next Tuesday or Monday i guess if mum isn't gonna allow me to tag the laptop to Langkawi.

No comments: