Friday, June 12, 2009

Splash paint all over my love.


Finally got to find a day to go out with Girlfriends which is this Sunday.
Hope no last minute cancel again & everything will go smoothly :l Hate that when it happens.
I've been trying to book tickets for this Sunday for quite sometime & it wont work. Sighs, irritating! I need help, i'll wait for mummy to come back from work. Called Karmaine, Jaymie & Joey to confirm bout this Sunday a few minutes ago, guess Shanice wont be able to go ):
Plans have always been canceled or either someone wont be able to go, dammit!
Ahh whatever D; TGV's online booking sucks, getting on my nerves! LOL.
Okayy, gotta go get ready for church now ;) I'm sure miss cheongshenpin & apekchingwengni will be coming, i guess.
Toods.


P/S: Girlfriends, try not to be late, please.

No comments: