Saturday, July 11, 2009

You were my hunger, my thirst.


Hello people! I'M BACKKKK! :D Missed me? HAHA. I thank Shanice Chan Wei Ling for helping me update my rotten blog! youknowiloveyou!

I'm gonna try to make this post short which will end up long! HAHA. There's just tonessss of things to update! Many manyyy things have been happening lately. Ups and downs. This week was tough for me, but i guess i'll survive, i hope. Cousin Sian is here in Malaysia, actually she's a far cousin of mine, She'll be here for four months, studying at Monash. She's from Aussie btw. Computer has been restarted, that means Messenger is backk! :D HORRAYY! Finally man, after five months? I actually wonder how i managed to survive MSN for five months :O My pictures and whatever that i saved are ALL GONE too! BABIH -.- Anyways, school's fine, though there's also stuff that i dont wanna mention here, sighs. Only Girlfriends know ;) For this whole week, Girlfriends and I were reccessing at the benches near the new girls toilet due to some reasons and we wanted to talk privately. It was super cool eating and hanging out there though. Many people are at the Subang Rally, P.U.S.H now. Joey's there, sorry Girlfriend! i couldn't make it! :( Jaymie's at Selangor Open! :D wonder how she did. Bet she ran like the wind! ;D GOOOOO GIRLFRIEND! HAHA.
I'm prettty confuse & retardedly blurr with MSN now, haven't been using it for a long period of time. Complicated much? Tutor needed! LOL. Internet is stupiak, I WANT FIREFOX back! Gonna go download if possible!
Will be heading to cousin's house later for dinner, having aunt's special popiah, yummms :)
Okayyy, gotta go get ready now! Will blog when i have the time to.
Toodles!
P/S: i think my blog's gonna be rotten, once more D:
PP/S: embarassed much? sighs.

No comments: