Friday, August 21, 2009

Barely breathing!



For the ones who know me well, you must be wondering why am i here? HAHA perasan much? Yeap ;) Anyhoos, skipped school yesterday and also today MWAHAHAR :3 Not ponteng! I was sick.

I was so scared on Wednesday night during tuition when i started to get a slight fever and felt very warm. Its like all of a sudden :O Told mum about it on the way home, had a temperature check at home before bed. I couldn't sleep properly the night before either! I was dang afraid that some of the symptoms of influenza will show up. I had a major headache the night before that, fever & suddenly my body started to ache a lil. Funny thing bout me is that i did not have any flu, cough nor sorethroat but i do have a fever & i started to panic until i bursted out in tears O__O LOL. I was thinking what on earth would happen to me if i had a confirm state that i have H1N1. PANICKED LIKE SOME KISIAO RETARD CAN. Texted Jaymie, Joey, Jarald and others what happened. LOL, JJJ :P HOIMAIGOSH LAH. I could'nt even type properly. I was in a very panic moment, okay. HAHA. I know what you guys are thinking! rofl. Stupiak ladyy!

Went to see the doctor the next morning, was a lil feverish though :l Doctor gave me a MC for two days! :DI was dead sick that day. Ate MCD porridge and fries for lunch! x) I felt dead sick after lunch & headed for bed. Woke up, did some art work for school as i thought i would be able to attend school today. I hope teacher will allow me to pass up the project late.

Sorry
Joey if i had let you down for not going today. Dont get me wrong hun, i called you and texted you so many times but i guess you had went to school already. Millions of sorries babe! )): I feel so bad not to go either. Woke up extremely late today! Overslept! Thank gosh Joey had call me or not i'd still be in bed! Thanks hunn ;) Us Girlfies wont be attending school today except for Joey, Nadia, Aliah & Zal. Sorry for ffk-ing you guys! D; I really am. Anyhoos, i heard that everyone who's going to school today has to wear a mask which is awsome of course! I find it hard to breath in it though :/ But, its better to be safe than sorry right?

Jaymie's at Johor since Thursday. Missin her loads lahr! Stupiak woman, i shall help you update your blog later! MWAHAHAR. Hope you dont mind ;) I thought, i'd be lonely since she wont be coming but no! I dint go to school for that two days either! :) HAHA 8) Lucky me? Najwa & Saraya are there too. Yessss, can you belive it? The woman who migrated to US without telling me that she's back! OMG. I dont like you Mia, anyhoos. I really wanna see you before you chao and never come back till idk when! D; Okay enough of silly stupiak rants! Will blog later, i think?
I SHAL TTFN & GO KISIAO ! BYE :D




Goofshizz! ;
meagresa

No comments: