Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm not a princess, this aint a fairytale


Hey, back again :) Took that picture last year on my way back from Penang, ahhhhh! Good times! :) Anyhoos, went out to fetch brother for Kumon & went to fifteen to collect my altered shorts. Wanted to check out Serene Sounds for guitar lessons but it was closed :( Ohh, i forgotten. Did i mention I might be taking up lessons HAHA. Mum suggested ;) I wanted to ask her too but she spoke up bout it first, how lucky? :P Came home & ate dinner & i'm here. Thanks Wenyee for the information, A LOT babe :D I owe you one! Sorry i cant make it for tomorrow & Sorry Joo, i cant make it on Thursday DD; I hope i didn't let you down :l ergh.

I'm drawing with Jaymie now in MSN, but she's not drawing, only me FTW. & The Tagging Dimention in Facebook, its really lameee! :D But i still dont get why am i that woman o.o Who is Patty Bouvler? HAHAHA, HTW 8) Signing off*


loves.

No comments: