
Wassup peeps ;) My holidays are crammed up with studies, tuition, internet, and PD. Oh BOOHOO MAN, just what i need, thank you a lot. Replacement tuitions suck when their cramming up your holidays that only last for one crazy week i tell you. But on the I wanna go out to do some last minute shopping & hang out with the Girlfries of course! But i dont think i'd have the time for that :(
Once school starts, those three weeks left will be HAVOC i tell you. H-A-V-O-C, it'll be really, really, reallyyyyy, reallyyyyy wild & bimbo. Rushing here and there, coping up with this and that. Ohmybabboons D; Kisiao! Ahhh, whatever. I'm not gonna crack my head waiting for the time to come while i still have four more days left to study properly till next week O__O
I just finished two scoops of good ol' choc-vanilla ice-cream with fries :D nyumms* HAHA. I've been stuffing myself with unhealthy food for the past few days ;D There's where all my effort go to for swimming, BURNING MY FATS! :3 Ahhhh, i dont regret going now AHAHAR 8)
Btw, i went to the Book Fest in KL yesterday with mama, papa & Sian after lunch :) SUPER BIG, CROWDED BUT FULL WITH GREAT DEALS x) Bought a number of stuffs there which you can never imagine with a price tag on in normal bookstores. Nopes, not books, but stationaries etc.etc 8D Went to church at night, things happened :l Everything will be put to placed soon okies? Dont worry :]
Signing off*
loves :)
P.S: I wonder if our friendship are still and would be the same :l I hope no regrets or doubts will happen in the future
PP.S: Cheeeerrr up you bimbos! D;
PP.S: Cheeeerrr up you bimbos! D;
No comments:
Post a Comment