Pictures;
There's more but i'm too lazy & not really in the mood to upload. They're soo not in order btw. The pool is like heaven, humongous! Scenery there is AWSOME. The beach wasn't that clean but overall it was good lol. Food? I only ate Chinese food mostly :/ The rooms are cosy too. Ate lots & lots of Hot Cup during out stay HAHA 8) Somehow, my brother & i are like dinasaurs eating non-stop x) LOL. Ohhohh! We went to the Ostrich Farm too.
My room was not clean on the fisrt day, super obvious. Ants crawling here and there. Bathroom was the worst, disgustingggg! The bath tub, hooimahgoodness. Pee marks on the side, sand. Dont wanna even talk bout it. There were pee on the toilet bowl also. It was dried too! OMG EWWWW. I was complaining while cleaning, rofl. Anyhoos, it was clean the next day after we complained :) Ahhh, relieved. Went swimming a lot of times 8) Except for today. Wasn't in ze mood to :) I had a great time. Though, i wish we could stay longer :/
No comments:
Post a Comment