Saturday, August 22, 2009

Yes, like i want it to be please

i want my wedding to be like this

I've been YouTube-ing since yesterday and its awsome yet boring at times, lol. I found some really chio vids all over YouTube that makes me jaw-drop like nobody's business to laughing like some jakun to the 'OMG' mooo-d non-stop o.o Cousin's sick now, she'll be staying over for a few days in my room, goofbye brother! Mum just went to her apartment to pick her up to see the doctor. Hope she'll be fine.

I'm so afraid of getting the influenza A these days. Until i even freaked out of me having it o.o I'm gonna start sanitizing non-stop. Ohhh, Adriel came back yesterday! Suprisingly. But Denyse didn't, wonder why? Hmm. Baptism's today at Paramount Hall, too bad i can't go, again -.- Stupid Cambridge i tell you. Always ruining my plans, kns sial. Ahhh, boohoos.

Jaymie's back too! From Johor :D CANT WAIT TO SEE HER. MUST GO OUT WITH YOU SOMEDAY BABE ;3 Holidays are up! Likee finally, just what i needed. Plans have been cramming up my holiday schedule already with tuition replacements! Annoying much? Btw, I'll be heading off to PD on i dont-know-even-know-when. Why PD? I should be happy enough to go outta town anyhoos :) I WANNA GO SG. I've just noticed, i haven't been out of the country for so many years! My last was Singapore? Yeah, i think D; Ahhh, in my dreams of going outta here. I'm off!



loves, meagresa!

P.S: listen to this, ultraaa chio & FAB :D



I think its wayyyy better than Gaga's acoustic version. No offence to Gaga fans. OMG, I'm also insulting myself, imma Gaga fan. How thoughtful of me :)

1 comment:

Siao Lin said...

I like Pixie Lott too!

Hey, why not you write a review of Pixie Lott? You could plug her and give her Asian fanbase a heads-up. I'm currently working on a project whereby I post reviews of good music, bands, movies, books and plays that people have come across lately, or would like to share. If you are interested, please drop me a line on my blog! You will receive all the credit for your work, I promise! My blog is fairly new, so I need all the support I can possibly get. Love to hear from you soon!

Plenty of love,
Siao Lin.

PS: I agree. Pixie's version is better than Gaga's. :)