What us, girls tend to do, alot.
Which i just realise we shouldn't. Accepting ourselves for who we really are :)
Woke up, headed for training as usual. Came back, watch a lil tv then, lunch & chores. Slept for nearly three and a half hours :) & am still tired? Well, my body is. I have never took a nap that long unless i was sick. I hardly take naps. Went for dinner after that, had steamboat at some restaurant in 4teen.
Homework, then here.
Am playing PetSociety & RestaurantCity since someone insisted me to keep my restaurant alive.
Then, ditched RC & still continuing with PS :)
I dont know what to do in RestaurantCity. lol. Plus, my money is so darn little!
Just playing to keep everything ALIVE.
Joey's at Pangkor now, how lucky. Spontaneous trip she says :)
Hope you'll enjoy!
Have been missing out with the Girlfriends lately, wonder whats happening to everyone?
Must catchup, soooon! :D
School's starting next week & so are finals & why am i still doing here?
I should get going now, to bed.
Argh, training tomorrow. Looking forward to it but kinda lazy to wake up early.
BUT, i have to go! Fats are making my tummy fatter now :( DUUH, thats what fats do!
I was a real blond(E) yesterday, as in really, BLOND(e).
PETER & JANE. *inside joke* How blond(E) of me lah, Chermaine. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment