
Dinner wasn't that yummy but not bad. I didn't know why but i wasn't really in the mood of gobbling up food during dinner. I was super quiet too, PMS is guess? FYI, i frigginggg hate pimples! They're like attacking me all of a sudden in one time o.o Super fustrating! MY worst enemy are zits. I'm so dramatic, lol.
Sun-U Carnival is coming up, infact its on this coming Monday! This is the second leg. Gossshhh, i'm participating in three events! Thanks to coach D; Super nervous! I haven't been training as i used to these days, hope i'll do well. Aiihhhs! *__*
YearEndExams are coming too! Ohmygosshh. One havoc situation! I have to bury myself in books which i have not been doing very often. Actually i have not been at ALL. I'm just pure awsome, aren't i? Then i'll be doing the usuals, rushing, panicking everytime. My stupid solution everytime which always tend to F-A-I-L. ;( I'm gonna try not to stick to that anymore.
Watch ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eaA2o7XEVY&feature=related
Super catchy :) Triple thumbsupp!
&&
Super catchy :) Triple thumbsupp!
&&
loves.
No comments:
Post a Comment