
I was suppose to end up in school today but i did not, again. I'm going tomorrow, i guess. Sorry Ahmaa! I ffk you! It wasn't on purpose! I'll tell you some other time. I studied on History again & some English. Yeahhh, this time two hours :D Freaakkingg proud of myself HAHA. Watched a few movies, here & there. Cant even remember their titles except one, Bordertown :)
7/10Not bad :) I think its a freaking old show. Mexican-English movie. Anyways, i'm bored since morning! Gahhh :( Eating mama's macaroni and cheese later :D
BTW, I'm sorta getting broke soon & I'll be working with Sherwen, next month probably. Still considering bout it though :l Easy peasy job that can be quite tiring at times but its so the worth. I'll be working for COACH. Not the handbags, as in my coach :D I'll get to teach kiddies! Or youths/adults. BUT STILL! Adorable, cute kiddies! :B I just adore kids when they're nice, only lol.

BlackEyedPeas are coming end of this month. I sooo wanna go! Unfortunately the anwser would be no, again :((( Cause Finals are end of this month too! Argh, dammitdammitdammit! D;
Aunt will be going somemore! Ahh, i'm ranting. I shall blog later!
loves.
BTW, I'm sorta getting broke soon & I'll be working with Sherwen, next month probably. Still considering bout it though :l Easy peasy job that can be quite tiring at times but its so the worth. I'll be working for COACH. Not the handbags, as in my coach :D I'll get to teach kiddies! Or youths/adults. BUT STILL! Adorable, cute kiddies! :B I just adore kids when they're nice, only lol.

BlackEyedPeas are coming end of this month. I sooo wanna go! Unfortunately the anwser would be no, again :((( Cause Finals are end of this month too! Argh, dammitdammitdammit! D;
Aunt will be going somemore! Ahh, i'm ranting. I shall blog later!
loves.
No comments:
Post a Comment