Somehow, i dont know why but i miss training outta sudden :) Hahaha! So not me, havent been feeling like this for a sometime already. I do miss my teammates :( So so badly. We use to go for every training session if possible to see each other & have fun. Those days, it was fun & hectic at the same time but that makes us who we are. But, we were always lack in discipline :P I still remember em' Many of us are stopping & some of us are slacking, a lot. Especially me, cause many of us train for the sake of training & for fun. Daayyuum, even coach isn't happy bout it either, i doubt.
The remaining girls, including Tracey, Shermaine, Sheeyun & others
It would be a dream for me if i could swim in this :D
Yesss! This very pool where Mr. Michael Phelps, himself begged eight gold medals. In Beijing, China! Awesome, anyways I'm pretty bored now thats why im ranting my thoughts here :) Shall fill up my time
DAMN YOU EXAMS.
It's been told that swimming is a wimp sport, but I don't see it. We don't get timeouts, in the middle of a race we can't stop and catch our breath, we can't roll on our stomachs and lie there, and we can't ask for a substitution.


No comments:
Post a Comment