Heelloooo! :)
I'm in a wacko mood now && i cant share the wackoness with my people cause they're not online. Infact hardly anyone on my MSN list is D; I'm guessing people are studying? :O Suchhh a bummer finals are.
Joey was having her shopping spree today & yesterday, awesommeee & dang luckay! D; hahah.
Nothing much happened today, texted, studied, tv, eat, sleep & ipod .__. Ohhohh, i freaking studied history! AMAZING, continuing tomorrow & also geography.
Was watching VH1 DIVAS with grandma just now, awesome show! :D
Argh, one more day left OF SCHOOL-FREE! & then, two days of suffering & WERE FREEEEEEEE!
THEN, WE'LL SING PARTY IN THE SMKSU/USA/USJ.
Ahhh, cut the craps! I'm bored & finally someone to rant with is online! :D HOORAAH.
I'm starting to play Barn Buddy on Facebook :O HAHA, am helping mummay get the dog, lol.
I'M BORREEDD NOW & AM SPEECHLESS.
Shall blog another time :)
Till then, x.
P.S: IMISSYOUPEEPS.

No comments:
Post a Comment