Friday, October 16, 2009

Here I Go Again.







FINALS ARE OVER, FINALS ARE OVER, FINALS ARE OVER! FINALS ARE OVEEEERRRR!

After three weeks of studying on & off x) i hope i did well. I'm so worried for Math!
Last paper was yesterday and we couldn't scream with joy after the bell rang like we usually do :(
Teachers had gotten in the way :( Sejarah was a bummer among all the subjects! DAMMNN.
 

The goverment gave us pretty students a day off since tomorrow's Deepavali. && also Monday & Tuesday.
There's no training tomorrow either & also Cambridge! DOUBLE HOORAH TO CELEBRATE.
Ahhh, how lazy we are ;)
I'M BLASTING MY SPEAKERS NOW WITH PIXIE'S SONGS. SO AWESOME
Going out with the class & other people this Monday. I hope i can go, pretty inky pleaaasseee mommay? i wanna go! :x
Roxy's having they're Anni Sale starting from today till Sunday. I hope i can go & buy stuff with good deals!
I have nothing much to rant about. Blog soon laah :)






x.

No comments: