I, Measat, have came back on a one week hiatus with a proper post :)
As my previous post already had noted, MATH SUCKED for me, utter biggg time!
BM, was sooo-soo for both papers.
English, paper1 was okay, not gonna say anything.
paper2? Same thang. AIMING FOR AN A.
Moral, last part was @@#@@# brain teasing.
Civics, not bad :)
Science, got a few careless mistakes -.- CHICKENPORKKITTEN.
DILEMMA!
Couldn't get the questions straight, likeee whats wrong with me?! @#$#$# Argh.
Talking bout it makes me wanna blow up! D;
The only thing thats keeping me cheerio is because i'm 24/7 laughing at stuffs for no reason when you catch me in a good mood, lol.
I WANNA SCREAM TO VENT OUT
Have been trying to sleep early for the past few days but phfailed badly for some nights. Planned to wake up early too, sorta succeeded but was yawning & yawning -.-" Pimples are popping more & more too! Worse comes to worse, they're attacking my forehead! =.="" WHY FOREHEAD. ANYTHING BUT 'THE' FOREHEAD %$###@@@%& ANOTHER DILEMMA :(((((
BUTTOCK LAH.
Why pimples? *screams like nobody's business & rock metal way*
Cause exams = anxiety = stressss = pimples = bad nights = mood swings = bad hair days = measat-ing almost every moment = BIMBORETAREDEDWOMAN!
Enough of rants. I'm already complaining & its not even PMR year -.-*
HOW ON EARTH CAN I SURVIVE NEXT YEAR?!
I'm trying so hard to cope in everything! PORK.
_____
Was suppose to go over to Anne's for her raya open house but couldn't make it plus, it was canceled off? :O
Had another dilemma yesterday too, of choices -.-
Called Jaymie, texted Joey & membrane. I know, i make things a big fuss out of it ;)
Beyonce's comingggg!
I WANNA GOOOO MAMA, PLEAASEEE? DDD; PRETTYY PLEAASEE
*shows metal mouuuth* NGEEEEHH. :DD
MSN was pissing me off just now. &&& so is the internet, super slow & sometimes FAST.
I think im storing tooooo many pictures in my computer TSKTSK D;
I wanna go out for some MAJORR shopping spree after finals at some bargain shops or warehouse or some place which has REAL great deals so i wont have to spend so much. Pretty hard to find such.
I might be coming with flu -.- JUST WHAT I NEED
Gotta ruunnn! Hear from me sooon! :)
OH, && PUH-LEASE CLICK ON MY NUFFNANG. thankss!
xx.
Good luck to all PMR candidates out there! CHEERRIOS


No comments:
Post a Comment