Sawadeeekapp!
Had a tiring day today ;) I woke up at 7 something today. & got ready, was late sorry mom. Then mom, brother & I went to some immigration centre to get brother's & my passport renewed & IT TOOK SO BLOODAYH LOONNNGG -.- & guessss what? i didn't get to do mine cause we had forgotten to bring my IC, ptg steam! I wasted so much of my time there but it was better than staying at home ;) stupiak? Anywaaays, i'm not going into detail on what i did at the immigration place cause it was boring lol. Went to SACC mall for lunch @ SecretRecipe! The mac & cheese there is (L) Walked around since we had to wait for brother's to be done. Bought nail varnishes for Christmas & other stuff & magsss :D hahahr. Then, we went back to the immigration centre & waited for awhile& got brother's passport & chao-ed (thankgooodness) Came home, rest for ahwile & went to Parade with grandmah & Mom since mommayh had to meet up with her friend. Shopped a lil & got my early birthday slash Christmas present from grandmah :) thanks again! (eventhough you would not be reading this but wtheeck) helped Daddy to get his BigA's & went home soon after.
Tapoed dinner & ate till i was pretty foool, such English ;) Then i am here!
Got a curfew so am rushing this hahahr :P
OHH did i mention, I'm going to Thailand next month!
GONNA BE EXTREMELY SUPUURB :D
I have not been out of this country since? Standard four or was it five? Yeaah.
SOOO ANYWAYS, IT'LL BE AWESOME FOR SURE. GUARANTEED 100001%!
Cause coussies will be tagging along too && the currency in Thailand is smaller & i'd goo snorkeling again (ithink but wtv :D) && i'd to touch the sand & eat & most of all shoopp if we even have time to! Wooohoooo. I'm already planning what to bring already eventhough it'll be like in twenty-something-more-days to come! I;m so excited like as if im going to Hollywood or something grand so you can see how EXCITED I AM
HOOOHAAHAAH!

No comments:
Post a Comment