I'm playing Barn Buddy & Farmville but its loading as slow like a tortoise ; as slow as a snail i should say. Anyway! Finally got my school bookies today. I had a small rush entering the school :< So not ready to face PMR life - like so not ready, yikes. I'm so nervous & scared to see what class i'd be joining next year too. I hope i'd go to an average class at least & know some peeps that are close :O & get comfortable with the whole new environment fast! OMG, talking bout it makes me more yiked out! :S
& I need a new school bag! My old Roxy one tore :( So saaaad :(
Going out with girlies this week! :D Hope everyone can make it - trytrytrytrytrytry your best please! :)
EEEKS. & Also, Karmaine's coming back tonight, like finally after so loooong! :D WOOH. Hope you'll have a safe trip back beb!
I've got nothing much nor productive to blog today. So i'm gonna end here, bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment