Happy Birthday Michelle & Danielle Chong!
I hardly know you guys but you two are really friendly & awesome! HAHA :)
thanks to Facebook, we met each other :) haha.
Hope you guys would have a great birthday & a great year ahead!
We shall hangout some time haha, though it'll be pretty awkward :P
Anyways, once again! Happy Sweet 15 you twooo :D
May God bless you two always!
♥
Today is still the same except for the fact that i'm not in full of bad bad karma like yesterday.
& Hangout with the girlies was postpone! I hope mom would lemme go this time :(
I had a weird dream last night :x omg. Stupid me. Anyways, i've nothing to do now, other than earning my belts in Card Jitsu on Club Penguin & you know what? I'm still not sick of using the computer everyday (y) I rant here all the time & i wonder if people do acutally read my blog haha.
I want to shop but i lost my freaking money, dammit! :( Thinking bout it makes me wanna scream
& cry and urghh.. again!
Stupid painters! I dont think i misplaced it cause i keep my money in one place only.
It was a whole lot of money :( Ughh :(
I'm using dad's old phone now, Nokia N73 & I hate Nokia phones. Its so complicated to use o.o But its worth using this phone than not having a phone to use. I support Sony Erricson! :D
Anyway, you people who have my number can contact me now :)
I want a new phone though BOOHOO
& one random thing, I'm gaining wait. My tummy has expand :( hahah omg.
I ate too much when i was in Phuket, must be.
DVBS is coming soon! Wont be seeing Chermaine there :( she'd be @ Cinaland! I think i'd only get to see her on the last day. But i get to see Wengni! IF she even comes :P You better come i tell you! Dont ffk me.
I'm gonna do some random googling soon, taaaa.

No comments:
Post a Comment