Saturday, December 26, 2009

Every girl will dream


I am munching on banana fritters now ;) one after another! Super yummy yet super oily :(
I had a great night yesterday with Audrey, Nandinii, Shareeta, Sha's cousin, Shalini, Thivya & Priscilla :D 
Played twister & before i even knew it it was time to leave.


 

Happy One Year Anniversary Braceeey!
Thanks for making my teeth hurt so badly & making it STRAIGHT.
Its been a year already :') How fast time passes eh? :') I'll be taking it off soon, next year.
Before that, i'd have to stick to pure metal braces & then retainers.
I thought i'd take two years or more.


Sepet eyes.




 Jakun over springrolls!







 

 

 
My fugly signature poses with braceeey! ;')
Ahhh good good GOOOOODDD times!

I wanted to post disgusting pictures but you peeps might just freak out! O_O

So i dont want my readers to go eww much?
Jaymie & others would know what i mean :O 
  







 



No comments: