Thursday, December 31, 2009

He's Theodorable!


Wednesday, 30th -

Went out with Girlies yesterday - Meikuan, Joey & Karmaine :D watched Alvin & The Chipmunks 2! :DOMG, super super adorable :3 I LOVE THEODORE SINCE THE FIRST MOVIE. And, i still think he's the cuutest among ALL.


 
 Before the movie, went to Asian Avenue & i finally got to taste the ohso amazing XXL chicken Karmaine told me bout & yes! its was ohsoAMAZINGGG :D haha! Got the spicy flavoured one since she suggested & shared with Joey :) Bout bubble tea too, Honey Dew. Spicy and icy cold makes a good combo - Joey 
Agreed! HAHA. I smuggled in my bubble tea & XXL chicken into the cinemah :D you suuuuupperrr. daarn. yummy chickeey :3 Anyways! Got into the cinema once we reached, soon after the movie started. I was like "omg so cute" to Joey most of the time & LOLing. I was being irritating wasnt i? ,__, Sorry Joey!

After that, we ate @ Gasoline since i was very very HUNGRY. Ordered their cheezy fried rice for a try & it was, well cheesy & delicious. Not a come back thing though! Played with Karmaine's new SONY CAMERA. I still hate you for that :( :( ive wanted that camera model for so loongggg & you got it in a BLINK of a trip :( LUCKY WOMAN - I dont even know what im talking bout so dont ask me :O    

Walked around aimlessly after that & then decided to find my Fame Monster album i've been craaaaaaving for so long. First stop, Speedy (reminds me of Captain Speedy) was searching for it - couldn't find. In the end asked the staff & she said OUTTA STOCK :( & Karamine went back from there :( Second stop, Popular! NOT AVAILABLE YET :(  I was likeeee?! WHAAAAAAAT?! NO WAY :( Instead i bought my dose of 17. 

Called momah after that & chao'ed soon after that.
No pictures since my photos from my 'phone' wont transfer & number two, i'm lazy to do other solutions to trasfer it :D now aint i lazy? :)

Thursday, 31st -   

Tuition for a few hours which i so did not notice the time & wasn't bored :D THUMBS UP. Then, hogged the DS playing some interesting saloon game. Then, brother invaded my happy tim, sadly. Watched some dramas & went to Parade :D Rushed into Speedy with my hopes high to get my Fame Monster album aaaaand BINGO KA-CHING! They had it, grabbed it off the shelf & purchased it. I took 5mins only :) - around there. Ate @ Manhattan! :D I suggested & thanks Mom for the foodies. Went to Voir since i wanted to get denim shorties & to accumulate waste my vouchers that i got a long long time ago from mom. Purcahsed & went to Parkson to find mummy. Waited & walked rounds & rounds on the Ladies Department & FINALLY, got into Dorothy Perkins & purchased a very pretty skinny jeans after a year of hunting :D which costs a bomb but
! ILL WEAR IT MOM, YOU HEARD ME :D 
I'm so excited to wear it! OMGOMGOMGOMG. After that, got my MCFluhrayh OREO :D & topup'ed
& went home soon after. 

I havent been attending church meetings like i used too aiks. So many events lands on meeting days. Reaaallyyy baad D; I hope i can go more but PMR's next year & it'll be a big drawback for me - DAMN!  


   




No comments: