Me back from a week, again. I am getting tired of blogging actually.
Anyways, I had a day out shopping for CNY clothes today @ Curve ;) Awesomefied is the word. I've not been shopping with mommy for a loonngg looooong loooong time already & now we finally did :D
Shopped the whole day, seriously :D WOOOH. Exhausting but awesome 8D HAHAHA.
I HAVE TO ADMIT SOMETHING.
School has been awesome this weeeek! :D I KNOW, I KNOW. Unbelivable to hear that from me right!
And Friday was a very potong day. But, I went shopping with mom @ Pyramid sooo, it pretty much sums up a gooood day. plus, some crazy incidents happened ;) So proudddddd
Relatives (Harricks) from Australia are arriving tmr & I cant waaaait :D I have not seen them since i was like what..? 10 or 9 or 8? Yeah, looong time ago! Other than from Skype & also Sian of course!
I did some spring cleaning in my room just for them :P LOL. The main point is for CNY.
I hope you girlies can come over. Ohh also, @ the third day of CNY, I'd not be here.
Penang, is where I'd be with my family.
Short post aaaite, i dont know what on earth to blog. Aint gonna put more pressure thinking since I've got a headache D:
Have a good weekend ya'll 8D
xxxxx
Short post aaaite, i dont know what on earth to blog. Aint gonna put more pressure thinking since I've got a headache D:
Have a good weekend ya'll 8D
xxxxx
Things have been goood. I feeeel gooooddd, i think? ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment