Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bound to be happy.

WOOH. I had a long day today. During the morning, it seems so short but in the end it was good! HAHA and long somehow :) Anyways, I went parasailing AGAIN today! :D wheeeps. Plus, I went on the ATV also! First time ever too. At first, I went with brother. We were both freaked out of using slash driving that thing lol. So, I asked dad to drive us around. Three of us on that thing lol. Really fun you know. Later on, i decided to drive solo haha. Zomgg! Awesome lah, adrenaline rush! :D

Oh & INSTEAD of eating hot cups for lunch. I ordered food through room service! :) haha. Fishy & chipies were my dish & Mac n' Cheese was brothers, yumm yumm! 8D
I;'m coming back tomorrow! Can you belive it?! I stopped keeping track of the dates already. I only remember what day & date I come back & also, what date and day school starts D: stihhh. NOOO. We'll all gotta face horror again, damm.
 

No comments: