Saturday, February 6, 2010
I'm sweating.
Cross country run was today. It was fun & tiringggg, like heck loads. The plan was to stick close with each other if we want to walk & the ones who wanna run, ran. THE PLAN FAILED HAHA. SOO BADLY, only me & Esther sticked to the plan since we were both laughing till we got stiches/appendix' So, of course we walked most of the time. Megan was with Karmaine, Jaymie went solo & so did Meikuan. Then, Joey went solo. After we finished running & all that resting. We headed to the hall for some performances & also, the prize giving ceremony.
Comlplications happened here & there after that, totally ruined some of our moods. Cheer up Jaymie & Joey. Jay, there's always next year & hope you'd feel better now D: & Joey, you dont deserve this shit OK. Who cares bout them?! Ignore them, leave everything behind. Like a new beginning.
AND GUESS WHATTT?!?! I found my camera cable! Somewhere else not near my desktop rofl right? Its pretty much a replacement. I was cleaning my old table slash transferring my stuff into my new desk & i pretty much saw it.. lol.
I am stunned now. I shal get hooked up with youtube now. CHEERIOS
& glee is awesomefiiiied :) xxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment