Hello my dunkies 8D This week passed really fast & Friday was fuuunn & good since i got to spend time with my jaks 8D Lovelovelove you people to the tiniest bits and pieces!
Stayed back after school for interact & helped out with the products :) Megan & Natalie went back after that together with Meikuan. Then, Karmaine, Jaymie, me & poor Joey HAHA. Oh, went for CF shortly after interact too! But only spent about 15mins or so there? tskk.
Tomorrow's my school's cross-country runnn! :D I'll be attending, for the first time after two years FYI haha eeep :) I've not been a good member for Jebat hahah. Anyways! The reason I plan to join this year is to have funn & most of all spend time with my girls! We hardly get to spend time, so its best if we all make the time to catchup with each other. && this time, the numbers are printed out with QUALITY 8) With good material & its printed instead of written.
Alssooo, I HAVE FALLEN SICK. Since, hmm? Wedesday! Sorethroat plus fluuu -.- GOSH, I sound like some retarded raccoon. Eventhough, i dont know how a raccoon sounds like lolll o.o Ohoh! Like the girl from HM, "Its a nasal infection!" HAHA MIND ME :P My nose is stuffy & blocked most of the time. On top of that! The weather is getting more annd more randomly weird. One minute its superrr hot, one minute its suuuper cold :O ESPECIALLY TODAY. SEEE? Its raining now & before school, it also did rain ; heavily D:
ROLLER COASTERS ROCK MY SOCK OFF! I shall munch you now.
xxxx

No comments:
Post a Comment