Hello world.
I'm reporting from my iTouch. I've finally, FINALLY found an app for blogger :D
Results were horrible for me, VERY horrible :'( I regretted badly for not studying hard enough tsk. HAIH D: Well, what is done, is done. I shall not repeat my mistakes!
& I utterly looove Glee <3 Its just so awesome ;) My favourite characters are Rachel, Chris, Kurt & Will :D HAHAH. & a lil bit of Quinn. Their mash-ups are incredible! 8D
Holidays are upp! For one week. Supposingly, i'm suppose to have school today but instead i decided to skip :) cause my school's having the maulidur rasul & moral event so yeah. No studies, so whats the point going and wasting my time? Wheras, i can SLEEP! So, my hols starts earlier. Holidays is what i've been longing for people! OH GOSH. Teacher has given out our history folio & science peka to do but thankgod, i dont need to do during the hols. Only to plant that stupid green bean AGAIN -.- I dont get the point why must we do peka?! UGH. I complain too much eh ._.
& Fara! If your reading this, HIIIIIIII 8D
1 comment:
I am reading babeeee . haha , very clever ! :D
Post a Comment