Somehow, I find this milkshake very coo! 8)l
It looks extremely YUMMY MUMMY right?! :D :D
How are your holidays going so far?
I've practically been asking that to everyone, boring question.
Besides that, I am already missing so many people! :( It kills to know that I can't go out with them because of my own doing ._.
I spend half of my days on tumblr & facebook or here, on blogger or surfing the internet. And the rest are just tuitions and studying which actually goes into my head. I'm not gonna declare that this holiday has been going smoothly & kind of productive :P I shall declare that the day before school starts or slightly earlier :P
I feel like posting up another random photo that relates to the previous one :P
You are making me crave for you & your buddy up there! D:
I'm on tumblr now & tumblr is awesome! People should really go get an account & if you do, follow me :P HAHA, i'm promoting tumblr. I need more followers so i can follow you! LOL.
I've only got 22 now. Nothing compared to most of the people that i follow, they have 2092089578934684 followers! OMG I WONDER HOW.
I'm updating my tumblr everyday by reblogging (hah), maybe its because of that. I dont have my own originals. Anyways, boohoo, i shouldnt care tooo much :) The main thing is, JUST GET A TUMBLR ACCOUNT.
I ate bak kut teh yesterday, homemade; and it was bitter thanks to the herb thingymajiggy packet that burst when it was boiling! D: totally spoiled my happy moment when i drank the soup D: Anyways, it was fine after fixing it :) ahh yumm. I'm all about food today! I woke up & hogged my iPod and straight tapped on my Tumblr icon :P and flipped through the pages and saw tones of ice-cream pictures!
So, the first thing i craved in the morning was ICE-CREAAAAM. Chocolate ice-cream, mint ice-cream, cookies and cream ice-cream, all sorts! LOL. Then, i craved for chocolate. So, since i didnt have ice-cream with me, i ate CHOCOLATE :D bad first food to go into your stomach in the morning. Do i make sense there? O.O LOL.
Alright, i should not go on more about food or this post will make you crave for ice-cream & chocolate :P YUMMY but fattening :( murder the calories in good foods!
I CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW 8D
YUMMYYY LAA!


No comments:
Post a Comment