Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Jam packed.

 I'd want to visit that place with that special someone :) that'll be so coool and lovely.

I practically had 5 hours of maths and 1 and a half of science today for tuition and I'm not even facing add maths! Can you belive it? Well, i'm catching up on my chapters, that explains why. Never, never ever slack when your in form 2! I regret even though i had several warnings before. I can't wait to get done and over with PMR maaan.

Omg, i also can't wait for friday to arrive! I'll be watching Toy Story 3333 baby in 3D! :D :D I've been waiting for so long for it to come. I bet everyone else also has. Plus, it will also be my first time watching any movie in 3D. I've had several attempts watching Bolt, Alice in Wonderland in 3D but no tix D: Lets just hope and pray that there will this time haha. CF camp started today. Hope those who went will learn something good about God & have fun :)

I can't wait for Step Up 3D to come! :D This is a big musttt hehe. 
Katie, Joshua, Twitch and others will be in it! :D

Father's Day is this Saturdaaaay! WHEEEEE 8)
CAN'T WAIT TO CELEBRATE WITH DADDY! :D
HAHA.
I love you, dad :)







No comments: