Sunday, June 6, 2010

Turn around..



I dont really have much pictures with me plus, im lazy to find. So, what more than a picture of me from photo booth :P this was taken a loooong time ago, fyi. I bet you guys have spotted some changes already :) I'M STILL NOT SATISFIED WITH THE LAYOUT. Oh what am i talking about?! I'm never satisfied, this kills me ok! I'm not so sure if my readers will be back to normal. 
Tag me if you read this asap :) even though if you think i dont know you.
I miss my friends already! Knowing the fact that holidays are for two weeks and i wont be able to see all my classmates & girls makes me feel lonely HAHAHA LOL. Im a loner? 

How's everyone? Random thought. I wonder whats everyone doing now. I've not much time on the internet anyways. Besides, i havent been on here for quite a sometime too. I plan to study, which i did about an hour ago but no one seemed to notice :( damnnn. Well, its all for me & God to know if i did or not; not others to know about. Ohhwhattheheckk. 

Come to think about pictures, i am in need of gooood pictures. For my facebook hah & tumblr. I am THAT desperate :P I feeeel hungry :S LOL. 
I find my life's such a bore, i dont know why.
I need motivation?


GLEE CORY IS LOVE! :D


No comments: