Friday, July 9, 2010

I never thought it be easy.

PMR is nearing. So near that I can literally have panic attacks, no I'm just being sarcastic. Ahhh, tuition these few days were so tensed up. I'm so afraid for PMR. What if i don't do well? Its all because of me. Its always because of me. I might seem relaxed but deeeeeeeeeep down inside, NO WAY.  I somehow don't really show certain feelings nowadays. Anyways, Megan keeps on telling me I look down. I am not hunny :) Thanks for the concern though. 

I'm halfway through my chapters. There's still a long way to go but as the days go by, i'm catching up i guess? I really hope all those methods, facts etc will stick into my brain. I need super glue ; ftw. I'm having a mild headache and I'm still here on the computer. Ahhh, whatever. I hardly go online. I'm so tired since school started which is 4 weeks ago. WOWWWW.

& Bieber haters, don't think i'll give a damn bout you. Cause there's no point dealing with you alright. Get lost if you can't stand himmm. 

 

No comments: