Friday, August 20, 2010

57 DAYS.


HOLY CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!
Guessed what?!
JUSTIN DREW BIEBER.


 FOLLOWED ME on my second account - @teambieberfied! :) 
TODAY. FRIDAY. THE 20TH. ON THE MONTH OF AUGUST. 2010!
4:25PM - Malaysian time.


 NO ONE KNOWS HOW HAPPY I WAS :D :D  SERIOUSLY!
I was spamming Justin cause he was creeping, as usual & after that, i checked my followers to see if anyone followed and there! JUST LIKE THAT POPPED OUT.



I WENT SCREAMING LIKE MAAAAAAD & ANNOUNCED IT TO THE WHOLE WORLD.
Called Shanice up & her reaction was so slooow ._. SCREAMED AND SCREAAMED NON-STOP. I COULDNT STOP SCREAMING AND JUMPING AROUND THE HOUSE IN JOY! :)
Dreams do really come true :") One thing I couldnt imagine was, it was me against..


YEAAAAAH.
4MILLION OVER BELIEBERS!!!
 I actually got noticed by tweeting only 12 times! :'D But he didnt follow my personal, sadly but STILL! OMG. HE. FOLLOWED. ME :D :D
This post is pretty much not suitable for bieber haters cause you guys would prolly just go, 
"SOOOOOO WHAT? ITS JUST JUSTING FREAKING BIEBER?!"

OMB!
I still can't believe that he followed me :) i kept on checking if he's following me haha! :P I wanted to see if it was real HAHA. Joey, you bring me good luck :)




No comments: