Thursday, September 9, 2010

Keep calm, and step to the beat of my heart.


YESSSSS, I finally got to watch Step Up 3D! :D I RATE THE MOVIE ON A SCALE OF 10/10. Yep a full scale! Jon is such a great director!  I love everything about this movie haha! The performances and dances and plot was great. Okay, i better stop now before this post turns into a review! I got to see Twitch, Legacy & Joshua inside the movie also! Which was coool hahaha. i'm weird o.o Sad thing is, Joshua didnt really get many solo parts & he was part of the 'bad guy' team lol.Watching it in 3D was cool and creepy at some parts but overall, it was AMAZING.

RANDOM BIEBS FACT: Justin watched Step Up a day before i did at City Walk :D
*all smiles*   


Kenny & Justin immitating the robot walk lol. I seriously love it when he does his signature "I'm looking in the mirror, doing my makeup look"

Luke and Natalie are such a cute couple :) aw



SEMXY LOL.

AWEEEESOME RIGHT! :D :D 
(don't watch this video if you haven't watch the movie yet. dont wanna spoil you're expectations)


They are some awesome blabbling twins! 

Natalie & Luke, again. REUNITED AFTER STEP UP 2!


Fancy foootwork.

 
One of my favourite parts :D
 spot Twitch in purple! 

 

First part of the dance off.

Final dance was the best. Like they always say, 'save the best for the last'.
NEOLIGHTS! Stole the show.











No comments: