Friday, December 31, 2010

End of everything.

What happened in 2010, stays in 2010.

Usually, every year I would do a photo collage of all my past photos that were taken this year but I'm too lazy to even bother now haha :) usual me. Anyways, 2010 is coming to an end after approximately 5 hours or so..? This year has been on hell of a year. There were depressing times, happy times, crazy times, fustrating times, etc. This year would definitely be a memorable one. A year that I don't think I'll ever forget. I will cherish every moment I had this year :)

And I am not ready to leave 2010 behind. I'm so scared to face 2011 but at the same time, I want to look out for whats good in the future. (if you get what i just said just now. lol) I'm gonna be sixteen next year which means I'm going to be in Form4! Wow, times really does fly eh. Its crazy to now call myself an ex-PMR candidate. LOL!!
I'm gonna be in a new class which means a whole new environment, again.
Making new friends, again. Having new teachers teaching you, again. I hope I'll get into a good class but I doubt so :/ Its my fault if i don't go into a good class. 

I met new friends this year, like a whole bunch of new friends & not to mention new best buddies ;) I have such lovely & kind-hearted tuition mates ever! <3 My muhibahlee gang & not forgetting Zariff, Faliqh, Pin Jia & Barath! Mixed cultured family :) 

I was also introduced to the one and only, Justin Bieber. (laughmyassoff) Until today I have never ever regretted becoming a huge fan of his ;D I should thank Padawan Cody for this. Crazy life. 

I've made so many mistakes this year and I plan not to repeat them at all.
So, for my new year resolutions..


2011:
1. Quit being lazy.
2. Be more positive & determined in what I want!
3. Loose weight.
4. Study much more harder.
5. Meet Justin Bieber.
6. Go for a freaking My World's Tour concert.
7. Be a better Christian.
8. Save monehhhh.
9. Do good deeds.
10. Be a better daughter, student & friend to everyone.

Hopefully, I'll stick to my resolutions & not like every other year! Hahaha. Anways, to all my fellow readers hope ya'll have the best last day of 2010! :D :D

ENJOY IT COS ITS ENDING REALLY SOON!
GO CRAZZZZY WITH YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY
BUT DON'T DO DRUGS OR EVEN TRY SMOKING OR DRINK.

GO RANDOM!


START SQUEALING!


GO FOR A FIREWORK/COUNTDOWN SHOW!



THEN, GET ALL EMOTIONAL & CRY
AFTER THE FIREWORKS COS 2010'S OVERRRR!


& THEN,
START FREAKING OUT COS SCHOOL'S GONNA START ON MONDAY.





End of story. My life







No comments: