So, I just got back from a 6 days and 5 nights vacation in Hong Kong with my familia :D I'm too lazy to post pictures hahaha. I uploaded all of them on facebook already so if you want to see them, feel free to :)
I had a great time in Hong Kong. Major shopping spree :D i've never done that ever ever ever in my life hah. Saw soo many interesting stuff in Disneyland & in all parts of Hong Kong. There was just soooo much of walking to do, not exaggerating this time. The taxi fares are expensive so we did aloooot of walking & we took the trains. Most of you know that Hong Kong's trains and transportation system is amazingly effecient and extremely reliable! No joke. The trains go really fast and trains come in every 10 mins or so.
Food there is just superb. Their Char Chan Teng shops, wanton noodles, thick toast & all the other chinese food there is so delicious and taste nothing like the ones in Malaysia! I went to Hong Kong with a big goal = LOOSE MY FATS. Well, I was gaining weight more than I loosing weight cos of munchin' on too much of good food.
Shopping there is extremely nice :) but sadly now, they sell lots of winter and clothing. but there were really nice dresses & other stuff. As you guys know or not know, I lovelovelovelove H&M. & they have it over there! TWO STORY ONES TOO! Ohmygodddddddddd i tell you.
Shopping there is extremely nice :) but sadly now, they sell lots of winter and clothing. but there were really nice dresses & other stuff. As you guys know or not know, I lovelovelovelove H&M. & they have it over there! TWO STORY ONES TOO! Ohmygodddddddddd i tell you.
And, i got my copy of #MYWORLDSACOUSTIC all the way in Hong Kong. Call me insane :)
I went to the cd stores 2 times before i left Hong Kong and they didn't sell yet even though Universal Music Malaysia said that they will be selling it before US.
So i saw the album in HK, so i thought; why not buy it and go insane in the store while you can?
SO I DIDDDDDD WOO. NO REGRETS! ;D



No comments:
Post a Comment