I'm sooo lazy to wake up so early for school tomorrow! Oh wellz, no point ranting; life goes on. On a random note, I really don't like my new classroom & not to mention with the number of students in my class! There are 44 students in my class right now, all thanks to the school admins. (just saying) Its so cramped and noisy which makes it really uncomfortable to study.
I really hope things will go back to normal like it should be since the beginning of the year. This shucks. I actually got used to the whole new environment and then, THEY HAD TO JUST CHANGE THE WHOLE DANG SYSTEM AGAIN. Who wouldn't be fustrated? Changing classrooms 2 times, getting new teachers for certain subjects again, new classmates etc. Maybe for some people it might be easy to adapt but not me. Its weird :/
Ahhh whutever. mind me :) hehe
Anyways, here are a few pictures from today :)


No comments:
Post a Comment