Friday, February 11, 2011

Don't ever look back.

Hey peeps. I went to Penang last Sunday for a 4 days, 3 nights stay in G Hotel. So yeah, that actually meant I got to skip 3 DAYS OF SCHOOL!! 'twas freaking awesome & had a really nice holiday but when I came back to school, I had loads of homework and not to mention, I'm much MORE tubby.

Due to over stuffing myself with food, again..





SWAG.

I did attempt to loose weight by hitting the pool for some laps ;) i went really hardcore non-stop but well, seems like Penang food loves me too much! Aite, here are some photos from my phone. i've got more in my camera but i'm too lazy to get it hahaha (typical me)























I went all the way to Penang to watch The Green Hornet. 


I RATE : 8/10

JIA WEI, IF YOU'RE READING THIS: I gotta admit Jay Chow isn't that bad lol.















No comments: