Friday, February 4, 2011

Tell the world that I'm coming home.

First day of CNY's officially over! Wow, that was insanely fast. I had my annual open house like usual so all my relatives that I've not seen at all this year came & relatives who I've never seen for 3 years! I love family reunions :D The night before that, my family & I went over to my cousins house & Alex sleptover at my house after that. We came home bout' 1AM so we were half-conscious and half-alive in a way lol.  

before everyone arrived yesterday, Alex and I were really bored.. we decided to do a mini "photoshoot" until we got so carried away. So, instead of celebrating with erryone, we did loads of camwhoring.
 I know, very vain ;) Well, thats whut girls do!

Most of the pictures are with her so, I'll just post some :)

CNY EVE:





i could fit into Brian's shirt! 











CNY, first day :
























epic fail jumshot #1


epic fail jumshot #2


half fail/half succeed jumpshot #3?

No comments: