Happy Belated Valentines!
So 'twas Valentines last Monday and as usual, every year the Leo, Interact and YEP club will sell a few products & they'll pass it to your respective friends/boyfriends/girlfriends/teachers as a friendship day Valentine gift.
My photography club also sold 2 products which were a bookmark shaped like a camera and a photo collage which would be pasted on our notice board. It was our first year and I gotta be honest, the sales weren't THAT bad as I thought.
Overall, it was so-so. I'm a super failed organizer, i tell you! Sigh.
---------------------------------------
It was a public holiday on Tuesday, which meant there was NO SCHOOL! But I did go to school - not for studying but to meet up! Me and the sesat clan excluding Joey (she wasn't able to come) went to Puan Rajes' house for dance practice. Her daughters' room is super rad and not to mention, spacious!
SPOT BRYAN! I know its hard but yeah, Bryan came back to school for basketball!
I LOVE HIS PAIR OF LAKERS SHOES! 8D
Tuition with Shanice!
















No comments:
Post a Comment