Friday, April 8, 2011

One in a million.

Hey, I thought I should give my blog a lil update even though no one really reads my blog haha!
I just thought of updating it so in the future, i can read it and memories will be saved (: 

ANYWAYS!
I'm working on something I've never done before in my life and I've always wanted to do so....

I'M MAKING A VIDEO.

nothing huge to some of you but it is for me! I'm sure you guys are wondering.. 
"Why the sudden randomness of making a video???"
The reason why I'm making a video is because i'm entering a contest. I think you guys already might've know what contest! I shall tell you guys later! ;) HAHAHA. once the video is done, i'll post it up here! 
BUT, no hate okay. First-timer here and I hope I'll be able to finish up the video by 17th of April
AND FRIGGIN' WIN THE CONTEST!

Pray hard. Never say never. Be confident.

Till then!




PS: MY WORLD TOUR CONCERT IS IN 13 MORE DAYS!
hyped!







No comments: