Friday, April 1, 2011

Typing in tears.


Hey Kent! I hope there's internet connection at where you're at right now. I was never very close with you and I've always knew you as the epic and funny friend! :D When I heard you had cancer, I was so shocked because  you're such a good boy and you're always so active in sports & YOU'RE ONLY SIXTEEN. You have never smoked and did anything harmful to your health. 

You're such a strong guy, a fighter and a friend. You've never complained or asked why this happened to you before. You told your dad to tell all your friends 'sorry' because you couldn't keep fighting anymore. (TAKEN FROM SHANICE'S BLOG) You really inspire me to be more appreciative and grateful in what I have in life. You teach me that life isshort and you may not know when you'll die. You inspire me in so  many other ways. Thankyou so much for showing me that :)


I'm very sorry I couldn't pay my very last respect to you today at your funeral and your burial service. I hope you'll understand.  I regret not knowing you better when I had the chance to. 

Last Monday, which was your 16th birthday, your friends and I tried to help make #happybirthdaysiowekent to trend on Twitter. Sooooo many people helped out. Even people who barely know you & completer strangers helped out! Unfortunately, it didn't make it in the trending topics. 
However, it did trend in a few countries! ;) 





even NAJIB WISHED YOU! I asked sooo many Beliebers for help too :) hehe. I hope you had an extremely memorable birthday. 

When I saw you on Wednesday, my heart shattered but I held back my tears so hard until Shanice told me I looked like a red elf HAHA LOL. You're a true fighter, bro. I miss you already. WE misses you sooooooo much Kent. When time comes, we'll see again :) WAIT FOR US OKAY!








28th March 1995 - 30 March 2011.


You're with Him now and you're in a much better and safer place. 
I believe that God's taking care of you now. I'll see you when it's my turn to go..
Rest in peace, Siow E Kent.




No comments: