went disco skating/roller blading with the girlies last Tuesday!
'twas super fun and crazy! :) even made a few song requests ;)
Most of the pictures are up on Facebook all thanks to Shanice! So I only posted some over here.
I still haven't solved my problem on the Picasa web album which is pissing me off and I don't have much patience anymore -.- knowing me hehehe. I tried flickr, deleting off the pictures in my Picasa web album (thanks to anon on my formspring! btw, who is this?) but I wanted bigger storage.
I need help to link my flickr to my blogspot though! Gosh, this is so stupid.
I need help to link my flickr to my blogspot though! Gosh, this is so stupid.
So, if worst comes to worst.. I'll make a new blog i guess?
Will keep you guize updated!
Till then, chow.
MEAGAN, X.
No comments:
Post a Comment