Today's the day where I was part of history..
Part of the Malaysian history to be recorded down in the Malaysian book's of records!
I participated in a national run where every single government school in Malaysia would be participating in this event. It's pretty much compulsory for me to participate in this event all thanks to the school. (sarcasm) Our school decided to minus 5 marks from each subject in our upcoming August's test if we don't participate and for those who came, will get 5 marks extra for each subject you take in school.
SO YEA BABY, I PARTICIPATED IN A 3.5KM "RUN" (I actually walked all the way instead of running) AND GAINED 5 EXTRA MARKS FOR EACH SUBJECT!
WOOHOOOO!
Before today, I've complained so much to my mom about going for this run coz I was so lazy to participate in it but in the end.. I still had fun all because of Shanice and Joey! hahahahah, only my mom can put up with my complaining :D love you, mom.
Here are the pictures from Shanice's camera!
Spot Adrian's le 7 chins.

Tan Pek Ngor, Tan Lee Yong and Tan Siew Lian.














No comments:
Post a Comment