What's up dolls?
I downloaded the Blogger app a few weeks back & I tried blogging but it won't allow me to publish due to some random reason.
I thought of experimenting this app once more & give it a try!
So anyways, there's bad news... very bad news actually. Bestie's may be shifting to another school. Which actually means, Shanice & I won't be spending our senior year together with Joey
anymore :'(
When I first heard about the news, I was devastated but it still hasn't really hit me in the head. It's a good choice for her to shift but... I can't imagine school life without her!! Yep, still in disbelief alright :(
I'm going to miss her truckloads. Despite being in a different class last year, we still hung out pretty often in school & updated each other with wtv crap :') & I still really do hope we 3 would still be close like elephant glue!
One year brought us closer like anything! Well, maybe it's because of 4 years of solid friendship :) minus out all the naive problems we had in the past but that's what brought our bond stronger!
SHEAGO FOR LIFE BABY <3 br="">
(Prolly gonna edit this post soon!)
3>
No comments:
Post a Comment